For this tag, I have to state six things that I've learned this year and then tag six people. I think I'm really going to like this one since it probably won't make me very hungry afterward, like the fall tag. Here we go!
- I learned that every girl in church is crazy over Jasmine's 21-month old brother, Asher (who isn't? He's the greatest!)
- I learned that 150 extra visitors at church, after the FIC conference, is a lot of people
- I learned that Algebra 2 and Geometry aren't as hard as you think
- I learned a lot about Genesis 1-11 and 1 John; thank you, pastors Voddie and Paul!
- I learned that taking Mia's (my niece) thumb away from her and putting a band aid on it is a bad idea; she's an avid thumb-sucker.
- I also learned that hurricanes are really cool to watch except when your electricity is out
Trust me, I learned much more practical things this year but I only had six points to expound on. Lets see, who should I tag?