Thursday, October 2, 2008

I tag........

I have been tagged by Jasmine. Here are the rules:


Link to the person who tagged you.
Post the rules on your blog.
Write six random things about yourself.
Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
Let the tagger know when your entry is up.




1. When I was 5 I used to call ketchup "checkup".


2. Under my bed I have polly pockets and a toddler mattress.


3. I can't bear my room messy.


4. When I was 7 in Germany I got stuck in the bathroom ten minutes before the train stopped.


5. When Mia was like 7 months she had just sat down in my lap when I felt this very warm feeling on my lap.......


6. I have made 160 clay people (not to mention teacups,flowers, food and other things).





I tag Leah, The Pederson's, Kyndel, and anyone else who wants to be IT


I thank you for your time.


Caro :)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin