Thursday, October 2, 2008

I've been tagged even though I'm a Webb, not a Marques

I was sorta tagged by Jasmine . Anyways, its a fun way to blow 5 minutes. Here are the rules:

1.Link to the person who tagged you.
2.Post the rules on your blog.
3.Write six random things about yourself.
4.Tag sixish people at the end of your post.
5.Let each person know he or she has been tagged.
6.Let the tagger know when your entry is up.


Random things about Nicole:

1. I was born on a Monday, therefore am always sleepy.
2. I am scared of bugs, clowns, bridges, and being on open water.
3. I was 8 years old when I learned to ride my bike without training wheels.
4. I introduced PB and honey on pancakes to my family.
5. I was married the day after I graduated.
6. I like to do Taebo.

I tag anyone else who hasn't been tagged. Im done-N

3 comments:

Jasmine Baucham said...

Sorry, Nicole! :) Of course you were tagged as well. :)

I didn't learn how to ride a bike without training wheels until I was thirteen years old ~we never rode bikes when I was younger. :)

Mama said...

Mica I finally completed the tag project, check my blog. I tag your Mom & Elena...kisses,aunt amp

Micaela Marques said...

I checked out your blog...love the part about Abby Q :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin