Thursday, October 2, 2008

Ah, the wonderful game of TAG!

Here we go, I've been tagged by my dear friend, Jasmine. Here are the rules:


  1. Link to the person who tagged you.

  2. Post the rules on your blog.

  3. Write six random things about yourself.

  4. Tag sixish people at the end of your post.

  5. Let each person know he or she has been tagged.

  6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.

Here are my six things:



  1. I prefer not to eat or drink anything that has red dye 40

  2. I like my hashbrowns with a drizzle of syrup

  3. Under my bed I keep a bat (No ball just a bat)

  4. Gardening is one of my pleasures

  5. I was born on the day C.S. Lewis and J.F. Kennedy died

  6. Repetitive noises caused by pencils, pens, tongues, or shoes annoy me

I hereby pronounce Aunt Amparo, Belaischa, Anna, and whoever else...IT!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin