Sunday, November 2, 2008

We interrupt the silence with news about...

Ok, I know we haven't been blogging for a few days but there is a good excuse for that.

My family (excluding dad) took a week vacation to Arkansas, where some friends live. Our trip was cut short due to a death in our family. My great-grandmother passed away on Thursday at 95 years old. We left from Arkansas on Friday and we drove to Oklahoma, where my dad met us by plane. We ate dinner with my uncle and then continued our trip to New Mexico. We attended the viewing for my great-grandmother on Saturday. My dad is leaving to Ohio on a business trip but the rest of us will stay in NM until Friday to help.
We'll be back to blogging in a few days.


In Christ,
Micaela

3 comments:

Jasmine Baucham said...

We're praying for you guys, Mica! I've missed reading your thoughts here, and missed seeing your face today at church. :-)

Micaela Marques said...

Thanks so much, Jasmine.

It's good that we're here but it will be nice to get back home again.
Love you!

Teri said...

Sorry to hear of your loss. What a blessing that you are able to share this time with your family in the comfort of your faith.

The Shepard Family - MO
momofmanysheep.blogspot.com
horseandbuggy.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin