Monday, April 25, 2011

Bloom




I know, I know, you think the picture above is the seeds I planted in March. Well, their not. The seeds I planted February is the picture below. Cute and small.


I have around six of the these cute and small sprouts.


Here are the two plants side by side.



This is Nate.
When Nate saw that I had tilled the ground and made it flat and level, he was suddenly interested in being outside and running his dump truck over the perfect dirt patch. Then, after he started to dig in the perfect dirt patch, we then came to an agreement. He has his one third of dirt, and I have the two thirds, neatly fenced in. So, we get along.



Ah, bluebonnets.

1 comment:

The Armour Family said...

Caro,

Those pictures of the bluebonnets are beautiful! I always (well, not always, just since we arrived in TX) wanted to get pictures of the lovely Texas Bluebonnets. Maybe someday!
Blessings!
Soli Deo Gloria,
Hannah
P.S.
Nate is cute. He does look a bit mischevious, though!! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin