Tuesday, March 1, 2011

I'm Diggin' in the Dirt...

I love bluebonnets. I know, you must be thinking I'm a typical Texan, but during March-April (my birthday, btw) I simply love the drive to and fro to Austin; it is SO beautiful! So, I decided to plant some bluebonnet seeds I have been saving since we went to the Bluebell factory in Brenham.



Broke up the ground and pulled up the weeds.



Ok, I was a little suspicious that I simply bought little pebbles instead of seeds.






I dug those holes, then I realized I had a LOT more seeds than that.
Just keep digging, just keep digging.


All done!

Side note: When I was digging, I was mostly using my hands, and as I was digging, I found these little encased bug things and something very much like little roaches... and I was digging with my hands... I used gloves after that.
I'll try to remember to post pictures once they bloom. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful post. This is just life at the Marques home!

Love,

Anon

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin