Saturday, April 9, 2011

Happy birthday, Caro!

Happy 15th birthday, Caro!
How special it has been to call you my sister and my friend.
I pray that the Lord would reveal Himself to you and draw you to Himself; that He would make you a new creature for the service of His Kingdom.
I'm sorry you are sick with the flu on your birthday and I'm very sorry that I was the one who gave it to you  but at least you got to have your birthday breakfast before you got sick :).

May God bless you!
Love,
~Micaela
Mica and Caro, ages 6 and 3.



3 comments:

Shelbi said...

Such a sweet post... happy birthday Carolina and get well soon!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Carolina!!! You have a sweet sister to give such a dedication. I really, really like the picture with the clay people!!! Telling in many ways of you and your personality...

Love,

Anonymous

The Armour Family said...

Happy Birthday Caro!!!!!

Have a blessed year of being 15! May you grow in the love of your Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

It was a pleasure to know you when we were in TX and now I have enjoyed keeping up with y'all on your blog. Happy Birthday!!!

Soli Deo Gloria,

Hannah

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin