Friday, July 9, 2010

Dear Dad


Dear Dad,

Well, you finally hear from me. I hope you are having lovely time our motherland. We have been busy with our little things, now that we are back home. We left Grandma's at 7:35... pm. So our four hour trip wasn't what it was cracked up to be, being cramped, long, and hungry ( The ice cream place in Brenam, Scoops, was closed). Oh but I had a special surprise in the Virtuous Daughter Magazine that I get and I'll tell you when you get home! Also it was very nice to wake in my own bed! Pity it isn't like that for you :(. These past days I been able to get my schoolwork done, in spite of these sleepy rainy days. And I am 3 Modules away from finishing my science, and 2 chapters away from finishing my history! Yesterday we went to the Frye's for Charlotte's violin lesson with Mica. I felt quite like a birdwatcher; at Grandma's we found a bird's nest with baby birds! And yesterday I saw a robin, a house sparrow, and a cardinal, just hanging around the window boxes.


Oh, how could you resist!

Nate!

The birds nest at Grandma's.


Right before we left.

Love,
Caro :)

P.S I realize that you probably won't see this till you are here.
Oh, well!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin