Thursday, February 4, 2010

Two: Bye, Bye Bermiliad

Dear Mom and Mica,
Dad, Caro,and I are getting on quite well, especially since we were able to unlock the back door this morning (Thank you Mrs. Beach!)
I took out all of the dead plants and sticks in the front; it made me feel quite the "Safari Jane" in my jeans, dragging a great branch to the back. The weather was perfect.
Tomorrow we are planning/hoping to have our study someplace cold...with stones...get my drift? Dad and Caro are hoping that the cake shake is gluten-free (Never mind the "CAKE" part of it); I'm fine with Sweet Cream and strawberries :)
E called me today and now I'm very excited for next weekend, but I'll talk to you later about that.
Love,
Elena
p.s.
Dead plants smell absolutely "bisgusting", but crisp, fresh air is the remedy.

1 comment:

Margarita Marques said...

Good morning Girls, Thank you for the post, we are busy with grandma Chuy, cooking, crocheting, sewing, and simply enjoying each other's company...
Love,
mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin