Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas gift ideas...

While I was at a dear friends house recently, I was reading a tea magazine (They are regular tea drinkers). While I was pouring through I came across an advertisement for some notecards and placecards by Judy Jamieson. She hand paints each card from her favorite scenes around her (Apparently she sometimes paints in her day lily garden for inspiration). Her prints are quaint and reminded me of somewhere in the Eastcoast or England. Some of them were a bit to floral for me but here are some of my favorites...

A Blue Willow Teapot

and Tea cup of Daffodils as well as the "Church in the Hills" at the beginning of the post.

Please take a look at the others that Mrs. Jamieson has on her site.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin