Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Dear E,

Dear E,
How strange it is that you are gone! Yesterday we were doing family worship and remembered that it was your day to pick the songs. :(
Oh, btw, as I was causally scrolling through your blog feed, my eye caught this post from one of YOUR blog list. An irresistible grin/smirk came over my face and I was going to email it to you but decided to add it to my letter. Who would have thought that there is someone else that likes Andrew Peterson, and is excited enough to blog about it!
I felt like saying, " See, Ted walks to work." (Monster's Inc.

 Moving on to other great things...
I have been intending almost every night to just sit down and upload the Kindle to Amazon (and eventually sell it).
As you can see I got a little camera happy with the reflections.


I recovered those iPhone boxes. Do you like them?

Yesterday mom and I were busy bees. Well, I was wanna-be-busy-bee, I had a bunch of things I wanted to do, so I half did everything! At the same time. But I did finish my school.

I finished glossing your signs on Saturday, but the Loyd's weren't there. Oh, well.

One of Mica's delectable gluten free loaves.

I have also been listening to my new album. I am having trouble deciding my favorite.


I have been having some major water kefir problems. I'll save my theories for later, but I've cleaned the grains and am crossing up fingers for good water kefir.
  We all are so excited for your return. Come back with plenty of stories (and tea)!

Love,
Caro :)


P.S I found this neat behind the scenes
clip, when I was listening to a version of "I Dreamed a Dream".
 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin