Thursday, June 28, 2012

Perfect Peace



Thou will keep me
In perfect peace when
my mind is stayed on you

Peace flowing like a river
Peace never to be stolen
Peace that you give
is not of this world
my mind is stayed on you 
                     -John Waller

"You keep him in perfect peace
    whose mind is stayed on you,
    because he trusts in you. 
 Trust in the Lord forever,
    for the Lord God is an everlasting rock."
Isaiah 26:3-4

 
"Empty me of the selfishness inside.
 Every vain ambition and the poison of my pride.
 And any foolish thing my heart holds to.
Lord, empty me of me so I can be filled with You
'Cause everything is a lesser thing
 compared to You..."
                                                                                                   -From "Empty Me" Chris Sligh                                    

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin