Friday, September 3, 2010

It's That Time of Life

Yes, the Apodaca family have been blessed for the fifth time with sweet Rebecca Nicole!
If you should get the chance hop over to their blog and ask for the birth story--it's pretty exciting.
I'm looking forward to being their nanny starting this Sunday; this is something that I really enjoy doing for them. In addition to the countless lessons learned about life, homes, and stickies, I get to cuddle with a sweet-smelling baby when everyone has gone to bed.
Last time I was able to keep up a blog series during the days that I was there, and I'm hoping to be able to do the same this time, so stay tuned for updates!
Also, please check out our new button on the side of the page.
The Frye family have such a sweet story in this season of their lives, but please click over there for the full and sweet story!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

Dear Elena,
We are thankful you have been able and willing to serve the Apodaca's. You may not be aware of this, but we miss you. Everyday and every moment I desire to see you, hear your voice and especially hug you.
Love,
mom

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin