Monday, September 21, 2009

To Mia on her birthday







To my beautiful daughter on her birthday,
I thank God every day I am given that He has entrusted such a wonderful and special little person to me. You have grown up so much this year with your sweet smile and gremlin teeth.=)
I remember when we finally picked out your name and the first time I saw your face. I was in love. You were a screamer from the beginning but you were the toughest cookie in the whole jar. Any little bumps and scrapes you stoically took without a fuss. I remember when you discovered your beloved thumb at 3 months. I remember anxiously waiting for you to come out from hernia surgery. I love you for your funny faces and sweet heart. For your devotion to your sister and the crazy love for your father. I can't wait to see what the next year will bring for you....

1 comment:

Micaela Marques said...

Love you, Mia, and happy birthday!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin