Sunday, September 13, 2009

Camping Pictures.......

At last, I shall unleash just a few of our camping pictures. For those of you who are wondering why, let me explain: We recently went...well, not really recent; more like...several months ago, but anyhow, as I was saying, we "not recently" went camping at Lake Texoma, with my Dad's side of the family and I will say this, we cheated. We slept in cabins; lovely, air conditioned cabins, and I have to admit it was pretty nice when coming back from the Lake, all tired and then to take a shower (although the shower heads were like 5ft tall) and then just lie on an actual bed...back to camping pictures. Here they are:

On our way up to Lake Texoma we visited my Aunt Terry in Flower mound, TX.




Uncle Jimmy being Uncle Jimmy. :) We had just got in to the campsite and after dinner I was taking pictures and my Uncle Jimmy gave me this look. :)



Our cousin Justin and Uncle Randy.
Uncle Randy smiling and Justin almost smiling.



After dinner what better thing to do than play ultimate Frisbee.
Justin, Me, Uncle Randy, and Taylor; the slow pokes were behind us.


Day Two: out on the Lake. The jet ski's were lots of fun even though the water felt warm, like bath water. :)


Me and my cousin sittin' on the jet ski's in the blistering heat, but it was still fun to ride on the jet ski's down to the Lake.



On the way back to the cabin, Dad and Mica found this centipede ( the poisonous ones) at a rather uncomforting size.


Sunday morning taking family pictures. Dad, Juliet, and Uncle Randy.


The big family picture......




On are way home, but with one more passenger.
Our new dog, Kate!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin