Monday, May 25, 2009

"Lord" "Strong, Constancy"

That is what my new nephew's name means. Dominic means "Lord" and Ethan (My dad's middle name is also Ethan) means "Strong, Constancy". Dominic came on May 22, weighing 6lbs 12oz. He looks like his daddy, just a skinnier version. Right now he has blue eyes but Sophia started off with blue eyes also and now has green. I'm hoping he'll keep those blue eyes :-). He's on the bald side but we're hoping he'll get hair someday. He has a very squeaky cry and likes to have something in his mouth at all times.
Nicole is doing great, though we're not letting her do very much around the house. The labor went quickly and she was thankful for that. She's still very tired but has enjoyed a few games of Uno (I won).
Sophia was able to be present for the actual birth and even got to wear a nurse's cap. Mia is excited and always wants to hold him or pat his head.

Sadly, I won't be able to post pictures until later but I hope I have described him well enough. He's very cute and we're all so thankful he is finally here!

Or, as Mia would say, "Dis is my broder, Doggiemin."

In Christ,
Micaela

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin