Friday, June 10, 2011

Dominic's birthday weekend

Life can be pretty busy at times...
 That is my feeble explanation for taking so long to blog about our weekend in Austin.
I know, I know... I'm late.
We spent a long weekend at the Webb home. It was filled with visits with grandma, vegan brownies, naps, cake, slip-n-slide fun, a puppet show, and a graduation of an old friend.

Mia and her monkey

One of thirty photos in a weak attempt to get a normal group shot.

Sophia and Mia after their puppet show

Us with my dear friend Rose, after her graduation

Mia

Emily

Water fun!

Everyone enjoyed my dad doing the slide

Tita with Rebecca
Beautiful Nicole with the birthday boy
Enjoying a drink

My mom and Sophia

Bubble trouble
The Marques ladies
The Marques daughters plus a granddaughter
Us with our dear friend
Aunt Amparo with Rebecca
Dom's favorite present: a motorcycle like his daddy's!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin