Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cabining

Our friends, the Hoods, invited us to a CARE's Retreat (part of Mr. Hoods work) along with the Shiflets and the Brattons. The campground was very nice and spanking brand new; it had everything from kayaks to nature walks, to game rooms! But the best of all was being able to spend time with each other. Thank you Hood family for inviting us! :)



Stony Creek Ranch!


So picturesque! That was our first morning to go kayaking.

The Blob.

I personally thought it was much more enjoyable to watch people being blobbed than to be so yourself. :)

Besides kayaks and blobs, the ranch and a very nice pool, as Nate enjoyed.

Sunday afternoon was almost entirely used up by skeet shooting. And I decided that I'm not shotgun girl, but more like a handgun or archery girl
But it was fun!

Sunday evening we were all able to squeeze in time to go kayaking.

The weather couldn't have been better, with a breeze and lovely view.
And sadly we didn't take anymore pictures, I guess that shows how much fun we had! :)

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

Yes, I agree that it is more enjoyable to watch people being blobbed. I've never actually been on one... but neither do I desire to try it! :-)
Thanks for the pictures... It looks like y'all had a great time.
Rebecca

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin